What is Mojito?
Why Use Mojito?
Mojito offers the following features:
- Local development environment and tools
- Library for simplifying internationalization & localization
- Integrated unit testing
- Device specific presentation (Hero, Mobile, TV, Web, etc.)
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete the Quickstart Tutorial.
- Read the Mojito Introduction to learn more.
- Check out the Mojito Documentation
- If you are having issues, read the Mojito FAQ or Mojito Troubleshooting.
- Make Mojito better by contributing to the Mojito open source project on GitHub.
Using the Mojito API
Mojito has an API that includes addons and methods for handling parameters, cookies, URLs, assets, REST calls, globalization/localization, and more. Read the overview below to understand the API, then refer to the API documentation when creating Mojito applications.
Contributing and Licensing
Support and Community
Questions and suggestions on Mojito are discussed on the YDN: Mojito Forum. If you have questions or need technical support, please use this forum.