Please note: Your successful completion of these sample questions is not a guarantee of passing TIBCO’s actual certification exam.
- With TIBCO Rendezvous messaging, which protocol does the Rendezvous daemon (RVD) use to communicate with other RVDs?
- What does Rendezvous Daemon Manager (RVDM) manage?
- the behavior of all clients connected to a daemon process
- all Rendezvous clients in a network from a centralized location
- Rendezvous daemons in a network from a centralized location
- connections to the browser administration interface of a daemon process
- Two Rendezvous applications are publishing messages from Hosts A and B.
Host A: publisher 1: network: “;188.8.131.52,184.108.40.206;220.127.116.11″ service 8500
Host B: publisher 2: network: “;18.104.22.168;22.214.171.124″ service 8500
Host C: listener: network: “;126.96.36.199;188.8.131.52″ service 8500 All applications are using the same subject and all the machines are in the same subnet. Which statement is correct?
- Machine C will not receive any messages.
- Machine C will receive messages only from machine A.
- Machine C will receive messages only from machine B.
- Machine C will receive messages from machines A and B.
- Which three statements are correct about the Rendezvous distributed queue (RVCMQ) feature of TIBCO Rendezvous? (Choose three.)
- From outside, the group appears to be a single transport object.
- Senders can either use reliable or RVCM protocol to send messages.
- To orchestrate load balancing, senders are distributed group members.
- It is best suited for one-of-n delivery, in order to balance the load across the servers.
- Which two statements are correct about the Rendezvous fault-tolerant member parameters? (Choose two.)
- Rank determines member weight.
- Weight determines member rank.
- Rank determines which member is active.
- Weight determines which member is active.
- Which three statements are correct about TIBCO Rendezvous? (Choose three.)
- Rendezvous reliable delivery (TRDP) is built on top of the UDP protocol.
- RVFT is specifically designed for high-speed network interface cards.
- RVDM is built on top of the TCP layer for point-to-point communication.
- RVCM is implemented in the API layer for guaranteed message delivery.
- Rendezvous distributed queue (RVCMQ) is 1-of-n delivery for load balancing among cooperating processes.
- What can a DATALOSS advisory indicate? (Choose three.)
- The network is overloaded.
- Some hardware component is experiencing intermittent failures.
- A Rendezvous daemon (RVD) process is starved for CPU cycles.
- The receiving daemon has lost data and the sending daemon should retransmit the lost data.
- On a host, you start a tibrvlisten using tibrvlisten -daemon tcp:7500 -service 8500 A.B. Which two tibrvsend commands on the same host will successfully send “HELLO” message to tibrvlisten? (Choose two.)
- tibrvsend -service 8500 A.B HELLO
- tibrvsend -daemon 7500 -service 8500 A.B HELLO
- tibrvsend -daemon 8500 -service 8500 A.B HELLO
- tibrvsend -daemon 7500 -service 7500 A.B HELLO
- Which three statements are correct about Rendezvous secure daemon (RVSD)? (Choose three.)
- During RVSD startup, you need to specify the store file, which contains the security parameters that configure RVSD.
- The Rendezvous daemon (RVD) can start either automatically or by explicit command. In contrast, administrators must start RVSD by explicit command.
- The RVSD startup is exactly same as RVD without using any store file. However, RVSD supports secure transport connections defined through API calls.
- The Rendezvous daemon (RVD) can be stopped automatically by configuration after an interval in which it has no clients. In contrast, RVSD does not stop automatically.
- Which three statements are correct about Rendezvous Daemon Manager (RVDM) configurations? (Choose three.)
- When administrators modify the configuration in RVDM, the server pushes the new configuration to all managed daemons.
- Each managed daemon receives and installs the updated configuration from RVDM and confirms receipt to the RVDM server.
- All the configurations required for the managed daemons are saved in local configuration files on the host where the managed daemon is running.
- If there are pre-RV8.x release Rendezvous daemons running in the same network as RVDM, then RVDM is prevented from starting successfully.
- When an inactive managed daemon becomes active again, the server ensures that the daemon receives and confirms the configuration update.
- What are two documented options available for Rendezvous log file rotation? (Choose two.)
- -log-min-size parameter
- -log-max-size parameter
- -log-min-rotations parameter
- -log-max-rotations parameter
- Which three field names are found on the Outbound Packet Total on the Service Information page of the Rendezvous daemon (RVD) HTTP Administrator interface? (Choose three.)
- lost MC
- bad pkts
- lost PTP
- shed MC
- missed MC
- suppressed MC
- Given the following RVTRACE snapshot:What is happening?
- The host at address 10.101.3.246 has difficulty receiving messages.
- The host at address 10.101.3.246 has difficulty sending messages.
- The host at address 10.101.3.237 has difficulty receiving messages.
- The host at address 10.101.3.237 has difficulty sending messages.
- Which three Rendezvous tools are available to check connectivity between two machines after Rendezvous has been installed? (Choose three.)
4. A, B, D
5. B, C
6. A, D, E
7. A, B, C
8. A, B
9. A, B, D
10. A, B, E
11. B, D
12. A, C, D
14. B, F, G